Sunday, April 19, 2020

Selena Wasp Queen Skin Mobile Legends 4K Wallpaper


Selena-Wasp-Queen-Skin-Mobile-Legends-4K-Wallpaper


Selena Voice lines/quotes
Hero Select
"(shhhhh) When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back."
Hero Move
Elven Form
•"Why does the moon seems so warm to me?"
•"This little lady is the will of the Abyss."
•"Come to the Dark Abyss and I will lead you to victory"
•"Sure, there are ugly demons in the abyss but there are also gorgeous elves like me."
•"Do you think... umm... I should dye my hair blue?"
•"I'll give you a chance to join my fan club."
•"I only have time for handsome guys."
•"Pew pew."
•"Ding dong."
Abyssal Form
•"Haha! No one can escape me!"
•"Defy the Abyss and face a fate worse than death!"
•"A body tempered in flames, a heart like the Abyss."
•"Fools eventually die from stupidity!"
•"Don't order me around, unless you're tired of living!"
•"I love the feeling of tearing an enemy into shreds."
•"Ready to experience the thrill of demonic transformation?"
Hero Death
"Who.. am.. I..?"
"Ahh..."
"Ugh.. uhh.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment